New Style Cabinets
is looking for a full-time Project Manager - Installation with proven success and experience in the high-end millwork world. The role offers an awesome opportunity for the “right” individual to work for a recognized well-established company delivering the highest quality craftsmanship in cabinetry & millwork for high-end builders, developers, designers and their elite clients – residential and commercial.
Our millwork Installers are the ultimate quality control team members responsible for the installation of custom cabinetry and millwork designed for New Style Cabinets’ projects. The Project Manager role is an integral part of our client service commitment, a leadership role ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience while maintaining our “gold-standard” for top-tier workmanship.
Chicago Local Candidates Only
Please do not contact our office/studio directly, all candidates apply via PowerHouse Recruiting.
- Manages the company installation schedule with exceptional communications to clients, ensuring a seamless process.
- Sets and delivers on client’s expectations with meticulous follow-up and detail orientation.
- Manages the installation teams schedule to ensure time efficiency and quality control.
- Ensures top-quality cabinetry and millwork installations, to match the design drawings and architectural intent.
- Consistently works to achieve and improve time management, installation teams, and quality control standards.
- Implements procedures to ensure installers maintain a clean, organized and prepared installation staging area, utilizes professional tools and protects materials and the jobsite.
- Ensures safety guidelines with inspections and training.
- Manages the installers to protect existing conditions, materials, products, tools, equipment, and final installation up to project completion and final quality control walk-through.
- Daily reports on company projects progress by making site visits/inspections.
- Proactive management to solve issues before they become urgent.
- Creates and manages the final punch-list, while ensuring 100% completion.
- Relentless follow-up and follow-through, while providing day to day client communications ensuring a five-star service experience.
- You are the Quality Control and Client Satisfaction Champion, setting and improving New Style Cabinets Professional Guidelines.
Needed for Success:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing millwork installations.
- High-end residential architecture, construction or design experience is required.
- Proven experience in managing teams ensuring top-quality in a custom millwork environment.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and respect for team, clients and trade partners.
- Driven to deliver high-quality craftsmanship with a commitment to client service.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail orientation, and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read/follow detailed drawings and measure accurately. Work with a sense of urgency with maintaining the integrity of project quality.
- Maintains company vehicle, and tools, while maintaining an excellent clean driving record.
- Ability to unload and carry material up to 50lbs, operate installation tools so as to give guidance and direction as needed.
If you are looking for a leadership role with the opportunity to grow and work on a team delivering excellence in quality manufacturing, installation with exceptional client service, this is a perfect career opportunity for you.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Full-time permanent career on our expert team
- Excellent working conditions within a culture of highly motivated professionals
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- Company provided vehicle for work use
Equal Opportunity Employer