Are you passionate about delivering client service in the green industry?
This is a fabulous career opportunity for a Chicago-focused Customer Relations Account Manager who is passionate and experienced in the landscape/green industry...join the renowned Landscape Architecture firm - Scott Byron and Co!
We recognize that every property is unique and represents a substantial investment. We believe our client’s and their outdoor environments deserve to be cared for in a way that will keep it beautiful and thriving for years to come. From consistent on-going maintenance to property improvement services, we take meticulous care of our client’s landscape – focusing on the minute details that make a large impact on the space. Like a traditional gardener, we focus on improving our client’s property past basic “as needed” services. A maintained Scott Byron & Co. landscape will grow to its full potential, improving its luxury and quality over time. We want you to help us exceed our client’s expectations in maintaining and growing their outdoor living!
Please apply via PowerHouse Recruiting.
- Build, manage, expand, and retain strong client relationships with identified landscape residential clients, with the goal of creating long-term relationships, new project work and referrals that are rewarding and profitable.Develop opportunities for current customers’ property enhancement with targeted clients.
- Work closely with our Landscape Production staff to communicate site notes and client requests in a clear, accurate, and timely manner with follow-up to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Establish and successfully meet key performance indicators for maintenance sales, performance, and client retention.
- Assist the accounting department with communication to clients who have outstanding balances.
- Utilize BossLM and other technologies to record client information, new opportunities, create client proposals and help coordinate services.
- Deliver communications on a consistent basis with all clients, both internal and external, via phone, text, email or other appropriate technology to maintain excellent communications, high standards, and growing relations.
- Assist in ensuring company safety practices, site appearance, procedures and policies.
- Represent and help enhance the company brand and image.
- Daily driving, safely and politely, in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
Skills for Success:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- 3+ year’s Account Management experience, preferably in a green industry position.
- Experience in effectively writing and presenting proposals, issue resolution, and addressing questions or concerns in a timely and effective manner from groups of managers, clients, customers, trade partners, inspectors and the general public.
- Strong ability to calculate figures and amounts such as square footage, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Skills in working with technology including hardware (computers, smart phone, camera) and software in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Required to have a valid IL Driver’s License and excellent driving record.
- A pre-employment drug test is required, after offer of employment and employees are subject to random drug screening.
- Employee shall devote full-time to their employment, implement company policies and expend best efforts on behalf of the Company.
- Will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Work requires average physical agility, vision and dexterity.
- Employee will be working indoors, yet occasionally, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Benefits: Grow with the best!
If you want to be grow with a team where you will have personal interaction with the clients (internal and external) this is a stellar career growth opportunity for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Full-time position with the future growth potential.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Customer Relationships Manager for Chicago.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Opportunity to interact with clients and make a difference.
- Join an amazing company culture focused on design, creativity and integrity.
- Continued opportunities for personal learning & development