We are hiring a stellar Sr. Sales Representative to grow sales in both Illinois and Iowa. You will be selling new and repeat business in working with fabricators, and professionals in the A+D community by guiding them through the process of education, selection and final delivery.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and creative candidate to work within our Chicago based Sales Team. As a Sr. Sales Rep, YOU are the key to our success. Come join our dynamic team of ambitious individuals and be a part of our growing business.
A successful Sr. Sales Representative assists with identifying, evaluating and servicing new business contacts, turning them into long-term clients. In this role, you will develop strong consultative sales relationships leading to success for you, your clients and our entire team!
Excellent Career Opportunity for You:
- A talented creative sale professional, passionate about delivering exceptional service.
- Interested in contributing to a strong and diverse organization.
- Enthusiastically approach challenges with a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Please, Candidates Only with Natural Stone Experience
Do not contact our offices directly, all resumes to PowerHouse Recruiting, email@example.com
As a Sr. Sales Rep, you will lead the sales efforts in two state (Illinois, home state and Iowa), while working closely with our sales team and General Manager in the Chicago Showroom/Stone Warehouse, to drive sales, increase name brand recognition, and earn loyalty for excellent service.
- Create and execute a structured outreach plan to new and existing Fabricator and A+D clients including in-person sales calls, outbound phone calls, emails, virtual appointments, showroom/office visits, lunch and learns, product training and industry networking.
- Travel to and call on fabricators, architects, builders, designers and developers to assist in specifying and purchasing our products.
- Become a trusted advisor in assisting clients throughout the sales process while managing the relationship to achieve sales goals.
- Learn our internal sales systems and procedures for managing sales, including quotes, accurate ordering and efficient processing.
- Maintain open communications with clients regarding the status of orders, and resolutions to any problems that may arise during the completion of transactions.
- Be a contributing sales team player, adding value to sales meetings and internal training and development.
- Stay active and current with on-going education and development including the newest product offering, industry trends and technologies.
Sales Rep Qualifications:
We would love to hear from you have both stone experience and a strong sales history!
- Passion for sales, working within the commercial/residential design/construction industry.
- Basic understanding of the stone sales cycle, industry terminology and selling to serve clients needs.
- Adaptable to work from home, travel to clients, and attend office meetings/ride alongs.
- Passion for learning new products, their benefits, and how to specify.
- Experience in solving problems and being proactive to avoid issues escalation.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Superior organization, planning skills, time management with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates maturity in judgment, commitment, and dependability.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Design, Architectural, Construction, or related work experience.
- Computer skills in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and similar.
- May include some overnight travel or training travel.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Base Salary+ Commissions
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick days and holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- LifeLock (Identity Protection)
- Met Law Legal Plan
- Company support with internal staff and HR
- Be an entrepreneur and create your own destiny