Project Coordinator (in-house sales representative)
- Responsible for coordinating projects presented by sales team members and/or referrals from existing client base.
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships.
- Follows processes and ensures all required steps of each process are completed.
- Coordinates sales effort with team manager, members and other departments (i.e. attempts to sell in-stock material at promotional prices).
- Assists prospective and existing clients with preparing quotes, selecting material and collecting all necessary information required to start a new project.
- Coordinates ordering of material for each project.
- Monitors project progress and handles any issues that arise (if needed requests assistance with problem handling from Sales Manager).
- Acts as the point of contact and communicates project status to all participants.
- Collects money (down payment, final payment and any change orders if applicable) for each project in a timely manner and informs the accounting department as needed.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation (i.e.plans, drawings, shop tickets) and reports.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Previous experience in a construction/design/architectural company highly valuable and preferred.