Stellar Career Opportunity for You If:
- Are a talented creative designer passionate about how technology intersects with architecture.
- You are interested in contributing to a diverse and rapidly-growing organization.
- You are enthusiastic and approach challenges with a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Business Development Design Associate Responsibilities
Work closely with our Technology Sales Designer in the Chicagoland area to help drive sales, increase name brand recognition, and earn loyalty for excellent service.
- Create and execute a structured outreach plan to new and existing trade customers including outbound phone calls, emails, virtual appointments, office visits, and future lunch and learns.
- Call on and work directly with architects, builders, designers, developers and customers to help design the lighting fixtures and motorized window treatments that are integral to our home automation projects.
- Assist in finding the appropriate lighting and window covering options for projects.
- Learn and use the quoting tools of Lutron, Crestron, Hunter Douglas, and Screen Innovations for shading proposals, as well as LumaStream lighting and other lighting manufacturers.
- Manage quotes, orders accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain open communications with clients regarding the status of orders, and resolutions to any problems that may arise during the completion of transactions.
- Be the company’s primary point person in locating, setting up and overseeing an Experience Center in “Chicago Area”.
- Networking and attend key industry events, within ASID, AIA, PowerHouse SMART® and others.
- Potential travel to our other markets in Aspen and Denver as well as large projects outside our primary markets.