Manager Job Overview:
During the sales and design process, your role will include designing and presenting projects, working collaboratively with project partners, submitting designs for pricing, managing contracts, verifying site details, ordering engineering, and coordinating final approval by clients of manufacturers’ shop drawing.
- Design conservatories to seamlessly complement their host properties, which are frequently traditional, but increasingly more contemporary.
- Create renderings in Sketch-up or similar for client and design professional presentations.
- Produce presentation materials and lead successful client meetings.
- Preparation and review of contracts and construction/engineering documents.
- Working with the team on scheduling, construction documentation, and outstanding client communications.
- Review of the design and site details with the Owner and Construction Manager is the last step in the process to ensure a successful installation. We do not act as a general contractor. We only build the glazed portion of the project.
Skills for Management Success:
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail, ensuring that our conservatories are properly sited and architectural details are carefully considered.
- Obsessive attention to drawing accuracy and communication with U.S. and UK fabrication facilities.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with residential and commercial construction details.
- Demonstrates an excellent sense of scale, proportion, and detailing.
- Photoshop skills, along with excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Excited to occasionally travel for short trips and possibly abroad, as needed, or for additional training.
- A collaborative, optimistic approach to fulfilling client goals, while remaining mindful of budgets.
- An enthusiastic desire to learn the varied aspects of the business.