As a Project Architect with our firm, you will engage in all aspects of each project working alongside our Principal Architect. You will work in design development, production of construction documents, schedule management and client communications. If you thrive on solving complex design solutions, are accountable to follow through on your commitments and enjoy the attention to detail so important to quality design, this is an awesome opportunity to grow your career.
Please be able to provide online links to your portfolio/submission materials.
Local Midwest Candidates Only.
- Develop and fine-time presentation floor plans and elevations in AutoCAD LT.
- Build 3D Sketch Up models that communicate the feel and direction of the design intent.
- Produce presentation materials with Designer guidance.
- Preparation of construction documents in sequence.
- Development of solutions to technical and design problems following standards.
- Preparation and modification of architectural documents, elevations, sections, and details.
- Working with the team on scheduling, construction documentation and client communications.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Performs administrative support responsibilities as requested.
- Maintain a good knowledge of local and national building codes.
- Strong commitment to personal growth and learning, while sharing to help the entire team.
- Professional Degree (BA) in Architecture from an accredited program.
- 2–5 years of experience producing design and construction documents for high-end residential projects.
- High proficiency in design, rendering, 3D modeling, and graphics.
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp and AutoCAD.
Creative problem-solving skills, space planning, and detailing.
- Ability to produce presentation materials.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines in a fast-paced studio and excel in a team environment.
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction documents.A self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
LEED Accreditation, a plus.
If you are a motivated, responsible and a dynamic team player this is a plum opportunity to join our boutique architecture firm. We are a team of polished high-integrity professionals designing dream homes in a collaborative environment with clients, designers, builders, trades, craftsmen and luxury industry affiliates.
We look forward to receiving your resume and talking with you about your career move.