Remodeling, Design Build Consultant
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our team in the role of Remodeling, Design Build Consultant. We are adding to our design build team to service affluent clients in achieving the best in remodeling, renovations and new construction. If you have experience in design/architecture/building and believe in delivering the finest service and quality, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and sales skills within our proven design build process, with the support of an outstanding team of colleagues.
This unique career opportunity includes:
- Direct creative work with clients in designing residential projects
- Consultative sales using our firms’ exceptional presentation process
- Internal team support with preconstruction, construction and service phases
- Empowerment to achieve the best in meeting client’s expectations
- Career growth development with our leadership team
- Thrive within our company culture of accountability
- Outstanding compensation package
Our Sales Design Consultants work directly with our internal staff, who support their projects with drafting, permitting, construction drawings, construction management, financing (as applicable) and accounting, allowing the Sales Designer to focus their talents and time on business development, design and the preconstruction process.
Please Local Chicagoland Candidates Only
Working with clients in sales and design for home renovation/remodeling/additions, and new construction, from initial client contact through transition hand-off to construction, working with our internal and external teams.
Skills for success in this position:
- Proven results in meeting sales goals by building rapport, confidence and trust with clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in design/architecture, remodeling, renovations additions, kitchens & baths, & new construction, or similar.
- Possess a high level of design creativity with skills in developing conceptual designs, hand-sketching and field measurements.
- A team player with exceptional listening, writing and negotiating skills.
- Highly organized, multi-tasked, with stellar time management and priority setting skills.
- Self-discipline, self-motivation, with the ability to problem solve independently.
- Solid software skills and experience in design software programs, such as Sketch-up, Chief Architect, or AutoCAD, as as well as MS Office Suite.
- Taking initiative in continued learning of processes and systems to help our team with on-going improvements and efficiencies.
- College Degree in related field preferred. Licensed Architect/Designer a plus.
If you want to be grow within a firm where you will have the day to day interaction to work in all aspects of our business, in a role of leadership and accountability this is a perfect career opportunity for you.
Full-time employee status
Salary plus commission, while working within our newly remodeled state of the art Design Building Center located in Lincolnwood, IL
Highly competitive compensation package
Benefits package including health, dental, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability; Tuition reimbursement; Opportunities for personal growth & development; On-site fitness center and locker rooms
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)